General Manager Community – Football Federation Australia
- Completed a Human Movement and Psychology dual degree before completing a graduate diploma in Sports Business
- Roles with AFL Victoria and the Melbourne Football Club before joining Football Federation Victoria in 2006.
- Oversaw Game Development from 2008 including member services and strategic growth projects such as girls football, summer football and small-sided games.
- Moved to FFA in 2013 as the Participation Manager and oversaw the development and implementation of ALDI MiniRoos
- Now the General Manager of Community Football and oversee stakeholder relationships