Managing Director Otium Planning Group
Kate has been involved in all areas of leisure, sport and recreation planning with a specialist focus in market research and consultation ensuring that solutions are unique and relevant to the needs and interests of each client.
Over the last 21 years as a consultant Kate has been involved in many leisure and sporting facility development, design, management and viability analysis projects many of which have now been constructed.
Having a background in Local Government management Kate has a clear understanding of the key drivers required for a successful project.
In her previous role as Director of SGL Group, Kate assisted with the development of the Group as one of the leading leisure planning companies in Australia.
In October 2015, Kate became Managing Director of the newly formed Otium Planning Group. Major projects Kate has managed include:
• Metro Sports Centre – Christchurch New Zealand
• Wyndham City Council – Wyndham Aquatic Strategy
• Yarra Ranges Shire – Aquatic Strategy
• Shire of Nillumbik – Eltham Leisure and Aquatic Centre Feasibility Study
• Cardinia Shire – Cardinia Life Aquatic and Leisure Centre Feasibility Study