Sport and Recreation Expo 2018
Committed to bringing together Australia’s leading suppliers and peak bodies under one roof so attendees can appreciate the opportunities. The Sport and Recreation Expo has a number of key areas:
- Sports Village – peak bodies of sport so that delegates and expo attendees can meet and explore options of how they can work together to activate more of the community to be active, and how the NSO’s SSA’ and peak bodies support them.
- Sport and Recreation Exhibitors – offering a range of products and solutions to attendees, including:
- Indoor Facilities – Everything from programs, activities, changing rooms, technology, merchandising, secondary spend, retail solutions, aquatic equipment and solutions.
- Sports Equipment – all aspects of sport including goals, seats, flags, netting, fencing, lighting etc.
- Sports Technology – as the largest growth area of supporting clubs and individuals in participation, the latest sports technology will be showcased.
- Sports Surfaces – natural, hybrids, synthetic and hard court surfaces, with the latest technology from some of the world and Australia’s leading suppliers, installers, maintenance companies and sports equipment providers.
- The Victoria University Sports Management and Active Living Theatre – with programs every day free of charge to the attendees.