If we are going to instigate the changes that truly encourage more participation and growth in community sport and recreation for the future AND genuinely meet the needs of our communities, then networking is critical.
Did you know that this year’s National Sports Convention will host over 100 organised networking meetings and events to attend? These are opportunities to share knowledge, learn and collaborate with peers, industry leaders and experts.
This year’s program consists of numerous conferences, each focussing on relevant topics and specific codes to encourage productive discussion and exchanges amongst delegates and speakers. The program is the largest yet for the National Sports Convention and is presented with support and input from key industry partners, collaborators and sponsors.
In addition to the program itself, it is the discussions over lunch, introductions to innovators at the awards events, participation in Q&A panel discussions, and potential collaborations on new programs still in incubation, that will help to deliver the real results we all want to be a part of.
Networking events hosted by the National Sports Convention will include:
- The Sport and Recreation Expo 2018 – a key event aimed at bringing together Australia’s leading suppliers and peak bodies under one roof to showcase innovation, technology, equipment and programs that connect and inspire
- The Australian Sport, Recreation and Play Innovation Awards 2018 – recognising individuals, not-for-profits, commercial, play, recreation and sport sectors, for being innovative in encouraging more people to get active
- The Aquatic and Recreation Industry Tour – an opportunity to visit some of the latest facilities and listen to some of the leading architects and thinkers on where facilities will be going in the future
- The Sports Surfaces Industry Tour – hear from industry experts on how the latest sports surfaces technology is being used and embraced by the industry with hands-on visits around Melbourne
- The Leisure Industry Communication and Marketing Awards – recognising excellence in communication and marketing in the leisure industry in Australia and New Zealand as part of the Leisure Industry Communications and Marketing Summit
The full program for the National Sports Convention is now live and downloadable. View speakers, topics, networking events, awards events and more.
We encourage you to Register Now to secure your place at this not-to-be-missed event.
~ The National Sports Convention Team